This eBook is a follow-up to a webinar presented by Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers on the subject of “Common Law Separations: Rights & Obligations. In this helpful guide, you will learn about the following topics:
• How Common Law Couples are Different
than Married Couples
• Child Support
• Spousal Support
• Parenting Rights & Responsibilities
• When Common Law Couples Separate
• Limitation Periods for Common Law
© 2022 Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
Your free guide has been emailed to you. We hope you find it helpful.
Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers offers a number of free introductory e-books for download.
In this helpful guide you will learn the following:
• What is mediation?
• What types of mediation are there?
• Does mediation work if there is a history of
• And so much more!
Divorce is a personal decision you’ll have to make. But if you know it’s the right choice, you shouldn’t let the current health scare stop you.
In this guide, you will get answers to the most common questions about divorcing during a pandemic.